Sunday, March 22, 2009

A lot has happened this week, and I find myself taking more photos now that it's getting warmer, here are a few of the things that stood out to me:

Weber River

Browning Arms and Mount Ogden
Dallen and I spotted this Porcupine in the tree this week, he was there 2 different days just resting in the sun


We took the Middle Child's bike out of the house for the first time this week, since Christmas she's been riding in the house, down the hall from her bedroom, through the greatroom, into the kitchen around the island and back! Yes, we're happy to have moved it outside...
I got home from work on Thursday to find the Cranes just hanging out in our front yard...

1 comment:

Mallissa said...

As usual, very beautiful pictures. Thats funny Maya was riding her bike around the house! Man it was such nice weather Saturday, Im glad you she got to go ride her bike outside! ha ha.