Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday I got home from work in time to help Dallen and a friend go sledding on one of our hills, this first photo is of him walking UP, the next is of him coming DOWN!

Friday was such a beautifull day, I captured this image of the Weber River near Henefer. The light was so harsh that I ended up falling in love with the B/W over the color, let me know which you prefer.

Maya had a Tea Party with ELMO the other day, I just had to capture this image, I plan on sharing it when she turns into a rebel teenager! Notice that ELMO is standing on Maya's stool so that he can reach the table, and there is a plastic Hard Boiled egg covering each of Spong Bob's eyes, even the doughnut is in his mouth!

1 comment:

Mallissa said...

Very beautiful pictures as always Brent. I think the black and white picture looks better with the closer things, but leaves out a lot of the detail of the further things.. In which the colored picture makes everything show.. But both very nice. I cant choose which one I like best.