Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jacksonville


I'm in Jacksonville FL for a training meeting and had Sunday morning to myself. My hotel is right on the beach, with a large pier loaded with fishermen. I had a blast, especially when I found out what was biting today: Hammer Head Sharks! This was the 3rd and biggest that I saw. They were keeping the sharks to eat, said that they are fantastic on the grill. To make matters worse they were catching the sharks right where everyone was surfing and swimming!











2 comments:

Jill said...

LaNeece,

Of course I remember you. I still remember the day I met you. We came by to check what had been done on our new home in Syracuse that day and you were inside looking at it. You were so friendly and kind. You have 3 kids now, cute!! They are beautiful and congrats on your new baby girl. Aren't new babies so much fun!! I love this world of blogging and finding old friends!!!

vickersfam said...

great photography on this blog, I tell ya!