Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It has been an interesting spring. Layla is doing well, she was up to 4 lbs 11 oz at her 2 week dr. appointment. I'll post some additional photos of her in the next few days.
The photos below are of a couple of Sandhill Cranes that have moved into the pond behind our house. They have been wandering up close to the house eating the birdseed on the ground below my birdfeeder. They make all kind of noise, check out the link below to listen to their unsual call: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Sandhill_Crane.html#fig1



This was one of the most interesting things I've ever watched. This fox was snooping around where I suspect the cranes have laid some eggs. The situation caught my attention when this crane started chasing the fox, I took this photo just as the situation was calming down and the fox was starting to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.